Icarus Warranty and Repair
If you're an avid kite or wing gear enthusiast, you know that accidents can happen at any time. Whether it's due to a sudden gust of wind, an unexpected obstacle, or just plain bad luck, damage to your gear can put a serious dent in your plans for an afternoon of high-flying fun.
Thankfully, there's a solution for those who find themselves in this situation.Icarus works together with Sail Support who is specialised in repairing damaged kite and wing gear, restoring them to their former glory and allowing you to get back to the skies in no time.
Very important to fill in all information correctly and clear. This wil make the proces go easy'er and much faster! After getting your ticket you can bring your kite to one of our shops.
When your kite is ready you will be notified by email with the payment information and when you can pick up your kite.
- Make sure your kite is clean! This will speed up the repair process (+ Time = Money).
- We can not predict the repair price in advance. We can give you an indication but we can never be sure what the damage is until the kite is fully functional again. When the repair is getting more expensive you will be notified in advance.
Do you think you have the right of a Warranty? Fill in the next form: Click here and fill in the Warranty form
If you need to claim a warranty for a product, you have to fill in the next form: Click here and fill in the Warranty form. Make sure all information is correct and detailed. With this information we can start the warranty procedure. If your claim is approved, the manufacturer or seller will typically replace or repair the product free of charge, depending on the terms of the warranty.
Keep an eye on your email box for updates on your warranty.
When do I have the right of a warranty?
- Most warranty's have to be committed within one year of buying your product
- Something Broke or shred without any reasonable explanation.
- The product never functioned