2023 Fanatic Sky Wing
Our new range of Sky Wing models grows to nine dedicated shapes and takes efficiency to another level. Ride the smallest board possible in the lightest of winds! If you thought the previous Sky Wing range was leading the way in Wing Foiling – try one of these hot new shapes and you’ll be impressed how much of a change a board can make. The range is split in three different directions, with the two smallest shapes of 4’6” and 4’7” being dedicated Prone/Wing advanced combo boards, with low volume, more radical bottom contours and all features needed to push the limits. The Wing Allround range from 4’8” to 5’8” has its focus on the earliest take-off possible with minimal board size. Our shaper Sky Solbach combined the early planing rocker line of our previous 5’4” with a sharp release box rail and slight bevels in the nose section. The extra glide allowed to pull in tail and nose outline slightly to reduce catching in turns and on the wave. The clean approach with plenty of volume under your feet allows for an uninterrupted touch-down, which helps learners and hardcore freestylers alike – you just never get stuck! The 6’3” is dedicated for everyone getting into Wing Foiling. The extra length and heaps of volume turns you into an addicted winger in no time! The 6’3” is also available in a Soft Top edition with a comfortable, durable and grippy full EVA deck and rail cover.
- New Shapes: 9 new shapes for all riders and conditions
- Rocker Line: Optimized rocker line and hard release edges for maximum glide and earliest take-off possible (sizes 4’8” and bigger)
- Bottom Shape: Clean bottom contours with slightly rolled Vee in the nose section for uninterrupted touch-downs (sizes 4’8” and bigger)
- Footstrap Options: Additional footstrap inserts for double front strap, single diagonal front strap or new straight single front strap
- Stability: Double screw inserts for back strap
- Pulled in nose: Pulled in nose and tail sections to reduce swing weight and avoid catching in tight turns and on the wave
- Recessed deck: Recessed deck shape for comfort, control and a direct connection with the foil
- deck pad: Full deck pad with tail kicker for grip, comfort and support behind your back foot during starts
- Center line bumper: Center line bumper on sizes 5‘6“ and bigger
- Comfort: Carrying handles on deck and bottom for easy transport with or without foil mounted
- VEC: Lightweight Vacuum Epoxy Construction (VEC) with optimized layup and significantly reduced weight compared to previous models
- Sizes 4’6” / 4’7” for Prone / advanced Wing: The two smallest shapes of 4’6” and 4’7” being dedicated Prone/Wing advanced combo boards, with low volume, more radical bottom contours and all features needed to push the limits.
Ask us anything
Get help buying.
Info@icarus.eu or send a message via Whatsapp +32 456 54 22 86
for all orders over €50
Return your unused purchase within 14 days for a full refund
Ask us anything
Our team of specialist is here to help you out
Warranty and Repair Service