Core Fusion 5 LW
A mission-ready twintip for all your adventures is just a click away. New from the water up, the Fusion 5 features an upgraded hull, wood core, and never-been-donebefore rail construction. The new shape and improved torsional stability will have you woohoo-ing like never before.
What's new on the 5? We added an internal thermoset resin rail which massively improves the connection between the top and bottom Cartan carbon laminates for a proper unibody build. We reduced our Paulownia wood core's weight by switching to lighter laminated Paulownia, saving approximately 250g. We added a grab rail for the freestylers. And we improved the channels and outline for the freeriders. Jump on the Fusion 5 and have incredible good sessions.
- Cartan® Carbon: CORE's proprietary 30° biaxial carbon fiber weave optimizes torsional and longitudinal flex for a unique riding experience.
- New Unibody Edge: Improved connection between top and bottom.
- New Lighter 3D Wood Core: Even lighter, CNC’d marine-grade Paulownia
- New Multi-Channels: Unbelievable grip and upwind tracking.
- New Katana Channels: Improved tip response.
- New Beveled Deck: Improved deck stiffness.
- New Tucked Under Rails: Improved performance in chop.
- Vario Rails: Variable rail thickness for better control.
- Fin Set
- Board Handle
- Strap Kit Sold Separately
More info: Core
Ask us anything
Get help buying. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +32 456 54 22 86
for all orders over €50
Return your unused purchase within 14 days for a full refund
Ask us anything
Our team of specialist is here to help you out
Warranty and Repair Service