2022 Duotone Team Series SLS
For the most discerning freestylers on the planet, the Team Series SLS is there for you. Lighter, faster and with even more pop than before, this is the board to ride if you want to see your riding progress. Utilizing the most advanced construction techniques in the industry with some of the most high-end materials, the overall weight of the board has been reduced. It’s not just about weight though, these new materials improve the ride on the water, creating a more responsive and dynamic ride underfoot. If you want to fly higher, go faster and land more tricks than you thought possible, the Team Series SLS is the board for you. On the water, you’ll discover incredible grip and fantastic upwind ability. As you launch into your tricks, the pop will excite you, and as you rotate, you’ll feel like you can spin forever with the low swing weight giving total control. Spot your landing, and the single diffusor base breaks the surface tension in a smooth and controlled manner. The lack of reverse flex means no matter how hard you stomp the landings, you’ll be rewarded with the same predictable feedback from the board every time. If freestyle is your passion, then the Team Series SLS will become your love affair on the water!
- Minimum reverse flex thanks to new Suspension Flex Cap: The minimum reverse flex ensures landings with absolute control, without bending in negative direction.
- Single Diffusor bottom with Grind Base: The guarantee for massive pop and absolute controlled landings. The single diffusor bottom can deliver massive grip and is offering a robust grind base for even more durability.
- Maximum durability thanks to Grind Base: The durable Grind Base enhances durability to a maximum, even when used hard.
- Textreme Innegra and 45° Biax Carbon: The Textreme Innegra and 45° Biax Carbon construction massively improves the board´s performance. It results in a fast and progressive flex for better pop with reduced weight.
- Hard Flex: The most aggressive flex and an incredible pop. Hard flex generates dynamic power development when jumping and more stiffness for better control on hard landings.
- Deep tip channels: Lots of grip to help take off and upwind ensured by the deep tip channels.
Ask us anything
Get help buying. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +32 456 54 22 86
for all orders over €50
Return your unused purchase within 14 days for a full refund
Ask us anything
Our team of specialist is here to help you out
Warranty and Repair Service