2022 Duotone Neo SLS
Last year the Neo SLS took the world by storm; utilising cutting edge materials and new construction techniques, the world’s best wave kite got even better. SLS stands for Strong Light Superior and is the new mantra for all our high-end products where performance is the most critical factor. For the Neo SLS, this means replacing all the heavy Dacron material with the new Penta TX material that is up to 15% lighter. Combining this with the Trinity TX canopy and the incredible build quality Duotone is famous for offers a winning combination. The kite flies incredibly well, especially in light winds; the reduced weight keeps it in the sky for longer, a huge advantage in the waves where drifting is essential and even more so in onshore conditions, where you often end up with slack lines. The Neo SLS is the only Neo offering Flex Struts and combined with the light weight construction, this Neo SLS is fast and delivers very dynamic turning with intuitive overall handling. You’ll notice the kite can literally hang in the air, allowing you to finish your move on the wave and get the tension back in the lines without dropping the kite. This new construction has transformed the Neo SLS into the ultimate wave kite. Increased wind range allows you to stay on the water for longer, and the incredibly dynamic handling has to be experienced. Used by our pro riders, Airton Cozzolino, James Carew, Matchu Lopes and Sebastian Ribeiro on the world tour, the Neo is the most decorated wave kite on the market with more titles and wins than any other wave kite. It’s incredible for strapless freestyle, and the new lighter materials in combo with the stiff frame allows you to jump higher and fly for longer, giving you the edge over the competition. The Neo SLS is the absolute pinnacle of performance; it’s the kite you need in your quiver if you take your wave and strapless freestyle riding seriously.
- Incredible drift ability: The incredible drift ability is essential for surfing waves.
- Slightly smoother, more refined handling: The handling is slightly smoother and more refined compared to previous models.
- Fast, dynamic turning and handling due to Flex Strut and light weight construction: Due to Flex Struts and the light weight construction, the turning and handling is fast and dynamic.
- Penta TX frame construction: The Penta TX frame construction ensures a very stiff and very responsive kite construction.
- Up to 15% lighter construction, due to material mix and Penta TX: Penta TX and a carefully resourced material mix are the reason for an up to 15% weight reduction compared to Original models.
- Flex Struts for more dynamic handling and steering: The unique Flex Struts ensure a very dynamic handling and a very direct steering.
Ask us anything
Get help buying. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +32 456 54 22 86
for all orders over €50
Return your unused purchase within 14 days for a full refund
Ask us anything
Our team of specialist is here to help you out
Warranty and Repair Service