2022 Duotone Pace
The Pace 2022 is built in a completely new “precise molding technique”, built to last and nearly unbreakable. It comes with a four way track mount, easy and fast to connect to the mast. Its all-round freeride shape is quite forgiving and offering some extra volume for when needed to get going and when the wind is superlight. The high nose rocker and the big surface area avoid unnecessary nose dives and add to the easiness of use of the Pace. The Pace range is very versatile, offering smaller pocket style boards and also larger cruiser models, making it easy to find the right size for your preferred riding style and rider level. Flying upwind is of course one of the prime disciplines of the Pace, with optimized rails making incredible leaning angles possible. Multiple footstrap options are making it easy to find exactly the right positioning for your personal preferences. Built to stand the test of time this precision molding Pace construction is a guarantee for easiness of use, plenty of control and speed!
- All-round freeride design: The Pace is made for all-round freeride, being very forgiving and easy to use.
- Extra Volume: The Pace is offering quite a bit of extra volume to get going or when the wind is superlight.
- Pocket style small boards and cruiser larger models: Depending on the chosen size, the Pace offers quite some different styles of boards, from small pocket styles to larger cruiser models.
- High nose rocker and increased surface area: The high nose rocker and the increased surface area are the reason for forgiveness and a board really easy to use.
- Optimized rails: The optimized rails allow extreme leaning angles without touching the water and guarantee and incredible upwind performance.
- Footstrap options: Multiple footstrap options allow to mount the footstraps simply perfect for your personal preferences.
Ask us anything
Get help buying. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +32 456 54 22 86
for all orders over €50
Return your unused purchase within 14 days for a full refund
Ask us anything
Our team of specialist is here to help you out
Warranty and Repair Service