ION's Element level represents a premium all-rounder wetsuit guaranteed to deliver a lot of bang for your buck! Offering comfort and protection in all the right places, it’s the perfect entry-level suit for keen watermen. Supple, stretchy and robust, it also includes many features from the more technical end of the range: Silk_Stuff inside lining on the upper body provides a comfortable fit and good stretch in the shoulder area. Hot_Stuff 2.0 – ION's stretchiest thermo lining – improves warmth, flexibility, and comfort even further. Element Backzip models feature additional protection pads at the shins as well as detachable leg loops to prevent water from rushing into the suit.
- Price Value: Entry-level wetsuits don't have to be boring!
- Robust: Nylon and Supra Tex protection.
- Hot Stuff 2.0: Hot Stuff 2.0 lining comes with a plushier feel due to larger loops that trap more air for heat insulation. It is the stretchiest thermo lining in ION's entire range.
- Seam Reinforcement: All stress points are reinforced and secured by melco tape from the inside to ensure a longer lifespan of the seams.
- Water Gate: Extra panel on the inside that seals off the back zipper and acts as a barrier preventing water from rushing into the wetsuit.
- Drain Holes: Quick water release when needed in order to combat water accumulation inside the wetsuit. The Drain Holes are secured in place from the inside and won't expand.
- Silk Stuff: Smooth inside lining for a comfortable feeling on bare skin. Despite its snuggly appearance it proves to be really hard core when it comes to the interior's superb flexible characteristics.
- 80% Neopren 20% Nylon