ION Riot Curv 14
The Riot Curv 14 features ION's revolutionary thermal composite CURV material known for its light weight and great durability. Besides this, the Riot Curv 14 is fully molded and offers an outstandingly light yet incredibly robust harness construction. With a flex index of 14, it is one of the medium-stiff to stiff models in ION's product range. All loads are distributed perfectly through its stiff 3D pre-shaped center part. Together with the low outline, this medium-stiff to stiff harness offers great freedom of movement, further enhanced through the flexible side parts. On top, the Riot Curv 14 was equipped with ION's popular C_bar 3.0 and Kite_Knife Multitool 2.0. The C_Bar 3.0 includes a dyneema webbing slider and comes without hook – allowing you to choose between ION's hook options to fit your personal preferences. The hook must be purchased separately.
- Curv Spine: 3D molded spine made of tried and tested Curv for extra ergonomic back support.
- Silicon Print: The silicone increases friction, thereby keeping the harness in place.
- C-Bar 3.0: Comfortable and lightweight with a sleek design – the C Bar 3.0 Slider unites all these properties into a single piece of equipment. For durability the rope was replaced with robust Dynema Webbing that you'll often find in rock climbing gear. Molded EVA on the inside provides a comfortable fit and contributes to the slim design. On top, the tension lever system allows you to quickly and perfectly adjust the webbing.
- Lightweight: Light but durable construction combined with a clever mix of materials.
- 3D Plus Spine: The Curv harness range comes with a 3-dimensional version of the PLUS Spine feature, which results in an even stronger back support.
- C 30 Buckle: Easy to handle carbon adjustment of the spreader bar webbings with a pleasantly light weight.
- Hyper Foam: A viscous Elastic foam that creates an ergonomic fit without sucking water.
- Internal Flex Belt: A flexible closing belt system on the inside guarantees a snug fit and adapts perfectly to the rider’s individual anatomy.
- Kite knife 2.0 multitool: Multitool including double bit with 3/32 hex key and PH3, can be used for fins, foostraps & the modular hook system of ION's C Bars.
- HPL Slider: Stainless steel ring attached to the handle pass leash to connect to your safety leash – guarantees a smooth sliding of the latter.
- 30% Polypropylen 25% Neopren 20% Polyvinylchlorid 10% Polyester 10% Nylon 5% Ethylenvinylacetat
Ask us anything
Get help buying.
Info@icarus.eu or send a message via Whatsapp +32 456 54 22 86
for all orders over €50
Return your unused purchase within 14 days for a full refund
Ask us anything
Our team of specialist is here to help you out
Warranty and Repair Service