2021 ION Nova Curv 10
The Nova Curv 10 features ION's revolutionary thermal composite Curv material known for its light weight and great durability. With a flex index of 10, all loads are distributed perfectly through its stiff 3D pre-shaped center part. Together with the high outline, this medium-stiff harness supports the rider exactly where needed. Flexible side parts allow great freedom of movement for radical moves on the water. Additionally, EVA inside prevents the harness from riding up. On top, the Nova Curv 10 is equipped with ION's popular C_bar 3.0 and Kite_Knife Multitool 2.0. The C_Bar 3.0 includes a dyneema webbing slider and comes without hook – allowing you to buy your preferred hook option seperately.
- Curv Spine: 3D molded spine made of tried and tested Curv for extra ergonomic back support.
- Inside EVA: EVA on the inside prevents the harness from riding up and rotating.
- Silicon Print: The silicone increases friction, thereby keeping the harness in place.
- C-Bar 3.0: Comfortable and lightweight with a sleek design – the C Bar 3.0 Slider unites all these properties into a single piece of equipment. For durability the rope was replaced with robust Dynema Webbing that you'll often find in rock climbing gear. Molded EVA on the inside provides a comfortable fit and contributes to the slim design. On top, the tension lever system allows you to quickly and perfectly adjust the webbing.
- Lightweight: Light but durable construction combined with a clever mix of materials.
- 3D Plus Spine: The Curv harness range comes with a 3-dimensional version of the PLUS Spine feature, which results in an even stronger back support.
- C 30 Buckle: Easy to handle carbon adjustment of the spreader bar webbings with a pleasantly light weight.
- Hyper Foam: A viscous Elastic foam that creates an ergonomic fit without sucking water.
- Internal Flex Belt: A flexible closing belt system on the inside guarantees a snug fit and adapts perfectly to the rider’s individual anatomy.
- Kite knife 2.0 multitool: Multitool including double bit with 3/32 hex key and PH3, can be used for fins, foostraps & the modular hook system of ION's C Bars.
- HPL Slider: Stainless steel ring attached to the handle pass leash to connect to your safety leash – guarantees a smooth sliding of the latter.
- 30% Polypropylen 25% Neopren 20% Polyvinylchlorid 10% Polyester 10% Nylon 5% Ethylenvinylacetat
Ask us anything
Get help buying. Contact us at email@example.com or call us at +32 456 54 22 86
for all orders over €50
Return your unused purchase within 14 days for a full refund
Ask us anything
Our team of specialist is here to help you out
Warranty and Repair Service