ION Seek Select 4/3 Back Zip
The Seek Select 4/3 Back Zip combines high-tech materials for ultimate warmth and stretch. ION's premium wetsuit line features Graphene Lining - an incredible heat conductor that makes sure you stay warm on the water. Only high-quality materials were used to make the Seek Select the most progressive wetsuit without compromises. A minimalistic panel design allows for limitless freedom of movement while sealed seams prolong the lifetime. Made to explore the toughest conditions, ION added Graphene_Plush throughout the torso and legs. Hot_Stuff 2.0 lining provides additional warmth at the arms and shoulders. To increase flexibility and comfort in this crucial area, ION uses a new rhombus-shaped outside lining that stretches easily, thanks to its unique structure. Seek Select Backzip models feature additional protection pads at the shins.
- Superior Warmth: Fuse out the cold with the warmest wetsuit on the planet.
- Optimum Stretch: Limitless freedom of movement thanks to less panels and the use of our stretchiest linings.
- Seam Sealing: Ultra slim outside sealing technology for a long lasting life span
- Protection: Crash Pads at shins.
- Dry Grid: Leave the water in its rightful place down below, not in your wetsuit – Drygrid absorbs up to 30% less water. As a result, the wetsuit is lighter and cooling by evaporation is reduced. Last but not least the look of the Drygrid contributes to the sophisticated detailing.
- Graphene Plush: Graphene is an impossibly light, strong and heat-conducting material. ION integrated this revolutionary material into it's new inner lining – with the highest concentration you'll find in any wetsuit on the market. The result is up to 20% more warmth compared to ION's Plasma Plush 2.0 lining. Also, Graphene Plush guarantees incredible drying times for your wetsuit, making sure it's always nice and comfy.
- Max Flex: Max Flex is our latest innovation in flexibility and stretch. The unique rhombus-shaped structure of this lining material allows it to be more flexible. Further does the material itself not soak up water but redistributes it on the surface thru small channels. This increases the evaporation of water and reduces drying time.
- Hot Stuff 2.0: Hot Stuff 2.0 lining comes with a plushier feel due to larger loops that trap more air for heat insulation. It is the stretchiest thermo lining in ION's entire range.
- Power Seams: Ultra slim outside sealing technology for a long lasting life span providing freedom of movement and comfort wrapped in a smart package. The Power Seams adding a special touch and unique look to all ION Select models.
- Maki Tape 2.0: Highly Elastic neoprene tape reinforces the seams on the lower body and commonly stressed cuff area from the inside.
- Sweep Cut: Seam-free shoulder design for increased paddle reach and shoulder rotation.
- Fused Edges: Embossed sleeve and leg ends for a sleeker and more durable finish.
- Knee Hollow Embossing: Less material at the knee bends increases the freedom of movement when bending them.
- Elbow Hollow: Less material at the crook of the arm increases the freedom of movement when bending the arm.
- Water Gate: Extra panel on the inside that seals off the back zipper and acts as a barrier preventing water from rushing into the wetsuit.
- Seal Tite: Again, this feature prevents water from rushing into the wetsuit by sealing off the cuffs and collar thanks to small rubber strips on the inside.
- Drain Holes: Quick water release when needed in order to combat water accumulation inside the wetsuit. The Drain Holes are secured in place from the inside and won't expand.
- Leg Loops: Velcro patch to offer the option of attaching the Leg loops. The loops can be wrapped tightly around the ankle to prevent water from rushing into the suit. To avoid losing the Leg Loops when you're in the water, they feature a unique, extra-strong velcro construction.
- Sunglasses Loop: A small webbing loop on the neck of wetsuits and tops to attach the safety line of ION sunglasses.
- Crash Pads: The extra padding on the shins provides improved protection from impact.
- Seam Reinforcement: All stress points are reinforced and secured by melco tape from the inside to ensure a longer lifespan of the seams.
- I Foam: I Foam is an extreme lightweight and stretchy neoprene foam. For this season we upgraded I foam with Oyster shell powder, replacing Limestone. This upgrade makes our I foam more sustainable while maintaining its superior characteristics. Thanks to the foamed structure with more air trapped inside and a lower density I foam contributes to heat insulation and better flexibility.
- 80% Neopren 20% Nylon
Ask us anything
Get help buying.
Info@icarus.eu or send a message via Whatsapp +32 456 54 22 86
for all orders over €50
Return your unused purchase within 14 days for a full refund
Ask us anything
Our team of specialist is here to help you out
Warranty and Repair Service