ION Seek Core 2/2 Shorty Ss Back Zip
The Seek Core 2/2 Shorty SS Back Zip offers premium performance for an affordable price. We've upgraded this allrounder with Plasma_Plush thermo lining throughout the back area for increased warmth. In spots without thermal lining, super soft Silk_Stuff increases next-to-skin comfort to the max. Reinforced & sealed seams make the Seek Core a very robust companion for your adventures. All Seek Core Backzip wetsuits feature protection pads at the shins. On top, you can attach the Leg_loops to velcro to prevent water from rushing into the suit.
- Warm: Hot Stuff 2.0 ensures no limitation in stretch and keeps you warm at the same time.
- Stretch: A smart use of fabrics will make sure this suit will give you good times on the water
- Seam Sealing: Improved version of highly Elastic neoprene tape securing every inch of lower body seams and highly stressed knee area.
- Plasma Plush: Thanks to the looped structure, Plasma Plush inside lining traps more air. The result is an insulating layer for increased warmth and plushy comfort.
- Hot Stuff 2.0: Hot Stuff 2.0 lining comes with a plushier feel due to larger loops that trap more air for heat insulation. It is the stretchiest thermo lining in ION's entire range.
- Silk Stuff: Smooth inside lining for a comfortable feeling on bare skin. Despite its snuggly appearance it proves to be really hard core when it comes to the interior's superb flexible characteristics.
- Maki Tape 2.0: Highly Elastic neoprene tape reinforces the seams on the lower body and commonly stressed cuff area from the inside.
- Sweep Cut: Seam-free shoulder design for increased paddle reach and shoulder rotation.
- Seam Reinforcement: All stress points are reinforced and secured by melco tape from the inside to ensure a longer lifespan of the seams.
- Water Gate: Extra panel on the inside that seals off the back zipper and acts as a barrier preventing water from rushing into the wetsuit.
- Drain Holes: Quick water release when needed in order to combat water accumulation inside the wetsuit. The Drain Holes are secured in place from the inside and won't expand.
- Leg Loops: Velcro patch to offer the option of attaching the Leg loops. The loops can be wrapped tightly around the ankle to prevent water from rushing into the suit. To avoid losing the Leg Loops when you're in the water, they feature a unique, extra-strong velcro construction.
- Sunglasses Loop: A small webbing loop on the neck of wetsuits and tops to attach the safety line of ION sunglasses.
- 80% Neopren 20% Nylon
Ask us anything
Get help buying.
Info@icarus.eu or send a message via Whatsapp +32 456 54 22 86
for all orders over €50
Return your unused purchase within 14 days for a full refund
Ask us anything
Our team of specialist is here to help you out
Warranty and Repair Service