ION Amaze Amp 4/3 Back Zip
The Amaze Amp 4/3 Back Zip stands for an epic stretch without compromising warmth, making it the perfect wetsuit all year round. Freedom of movement in arms and shoulders is key, no matter if you paddle or hold on to your kite or sail. Thus, ION uses a minimal panel design in this area without restricting seams and stretchy I_foam neoprene. Due to its foamy structure, it traps more air. The result is good heat retention. The secret for optimal warmth lies in ION's super flexible Hot_Stuff 2.0 thermo lining throughout the arms & legs combined with toasty warm Plasma_Plush 2.0 in the back. Amaze Amp Backzip models feature additional protection pads at the shins.
- Toasty Warm: Quick drying Plasma Plush 2.0 combined with Hot Stuff 2.0 for the best combination of warmth and stretch.
- Epic Stretch: Limitless movement thanks to less panels and our stretchiest inside & outside linings.
- Seam Sealing: Improved version of highly Elastic neoprene tape securing every inch of lower body seams and highly stressed knee area.
- Protection: Crash Pads at shins.
- Plasma Plush 2.0: Premium lining offering the best of heat retention and stretch. The high pile fabric traps air for snuggly warmth and insulation while the vertically aligned channel structure transports moisture away quickly – for a dry suit after your break in between sessions.
- Hot Stuff 2.0: Hot Stuff 2.0 lining comes with a plushier feel due to larger loops that trap more air for heat insulation. It is the stretchiest thermo lining in ION's entire range.
- Silk Stuff: Smooth inside lining for a comfortable feeling on bare skin. Despite its snuggly appearance it proves to be really hard core when it comes to the interior's superb flexible characteristics.
- Maki Tape 2.0: Highly Elastic neoprene tape reinforces the seams on the lower body and commonly stressed cuff area from the inside.
- Sweep Cut: Seam-free shoulder design for increased paddle reach and shoulder rotation.
- Seam Reinforcement: All stress points are reinforced and secured by melco tape from the inside to ensure a longer lifespan of the seams.
- Water Gate: Extra panel on the inside that seals off the back zipper and acts as a barrier preventing water from rushing into the wetsuit.
- Drain Holes: Quick water release when needed in order to combat water accumulation inside the wetsuit. The Drain Holes are secured in place from the inside and won't expand.
- Leg Loops: Velcro patch to offer the option of attaching the Leg loops. The loops can be wrapped tightly around the ankle to prevent water from rushing into the suit. To avoid losing the Leg Loops when you're in the water, they feature a unique, extra-strong velcro construction.
- Fused Edges: Embossed sleeve and leg ends for a sleeker and more durable finish.
- Crash Pads: The extra padding on the shins provides improved protection from impact.
- Seal Tite: Again, this feature prevents water from rushing into the wetsuit by sealing off the cuffs and collar thanks to small rubber strips on the inside.
- Sunglasses Loop: A small webbing loop on the neck of wetsuits and tops to attach the safety line of ION sunglasses.
- I Foam: I Foam is an extreme lightweight and stretchy neoprene foam. For this season we upgraded I foam with Oyster shell powder, replacing Limestone. This upgrade makes our I foam more sustainable while maintaining its superior characteristics. Thanks to the foamed structure with more air trapped inside and a lower density I foam contributes to heat insulation and better flexibility.
- 80% Neopren 20% Nylon
Ask us anything
Get help buying.
Info@icarus.eu or send a message via Whatsapp +32 456 54 22 86
for all orders over €50
Return your unused purchase within 14 days for a full refund
Ask us anything
Our team of specialist is here to help you out
Warranty and Repair Service