The Amaze Amp 5/4 Front Zip stands for an epic stretch without compromising warmth, making it the perfect wetsuit all year round. Stretchy material topped with a minimalistic panel design provides freedom of movement in the crucial arm and shoulder area. The secret for optimal heat retention lies in ION's super flexible Hot_Stuff 2.0 thermo lining combined with toasty warm Plasma_Plush 2.0. On top, I_foam neoprene traps more air due to its foamy structure, improving heat retention and flexibility. Another feature that shelters you from icy showers is a small silicone print at the front zip opening area. It increases the connection between the top and bottom opening of the flap.
- Toasty Warm: Quick drying Plasma Plush 2.0 combined with Hot Stuff 2.0 for the best combination of warmth and stretch.
- Epic Stretch: Limitless movement thanks to less panels and our stretchiest inside & outside linings.
- Seam Sealing: Improved version of highly Elastic neoprene tape securing every inch of lower body seams and highly stressed knee area.
- Plasma Plush 2.0: Premium lining offering the best of heat retention and stretch. The high pile fabric traps air for snuggly warmth and insulation while the vertically aligned channel structure transports moisture away quickly – for a dry suit after your break in between sessions.
- Hot Stuff 2.0: Hot Stuff 2.0 lining comes with a plushier feel due to larger loops that trap more air for heat insulation. It is the stretchiest thermo lining in ION's entire range.
- Silk Stuff: Smooth inside lining for a comfortable feeling on bare skin. Despite its snuggly appearance it proves to be really hard core when it comes to the interior's superb flexible characteristics.
- Maki Tape 2.0: Highly Elastic neoprene tape reinforces the seams on the lower body and commonly stressed cuff area from the inside.
- Sweep Cut: Seam-free shoulder design for increased paddle reach and shoulder rotation.
- Cordlock: So let's get down to the nitty-gritty: A soft cord lock for front-zip wetsuits that can be adjusted with just one hand. It's a subtle addition that won't bother you while riding.
- Replaceable Draw Cord: The cord is used to tighten the suit at the shoulder. The high load on this small detail can lead to unavoidable damage. Now it can be easily replaced. This is ION's answer to planned product obsolescence that occurs in other industries.
- Fused Edges: Embossed sleeve and leg ends for a sleeker and more durable finish.
- Seal Tite: Again, this feature prevents water from rushing into the wetsuit by sealing off the cuffs and collar thanks to small rubber strips on the inside.
- Drain Holes: Quick water release when needed in order to combat water accumulation inside the wetsuit. The Drain Holes are secured in place from the inside and won't expand.
- Separate Leg Loop: The loops can be wrapped tightly around the ankle to prevent water from rushing into the suit. To avoid losing the Leg Loops when you're in the water, they feature a unique, extra-strong velcro construction.
- Key Pocket: Enjoy the session and stop worrying about your keys – easily store them in the Key Pocket. Please note: only store water resistant keys in order to avoid any damage.
- Water Barrier: The Water Barrier at the front zip opening area improves the connection between the flap and rest of the wetsuit. This silicone application prevents water from flushing into the suit hence contributing to the overall warmth properties.
- I Foam: I Foam is an extreme lightweight and stretchy neoprene foam. For this season we upgraded I foam with Oyster shell powder, replacing Limestone. This upgrade makes our I foam more sustainable while maintaining its superior characteristics. Thanks to the foamed structure with more air trapped inside and a lower density I foam contributes to heat insulation and better flexibility.
- Seam Reinforcement: All stress points are reinforced and secured by melco tape from the inside to ensure a longer lifespan of the seams.
- 80% Neopren 20% Nylon