2020 Naish Jet Foil Complete 1050 - Abacadabra
Continuing to progress at the forefront of foiling, the 2020 Jet 1050 foil sets feature a multitude of new
developments. The results set a new performance standard for surf and SUP foiling while offering
versatility and performance for kite, wake and windsurf foiling. To achieve this, several design
advancements have been implemented:
• All 2020 Jet front wings are new designs and set the standard for their combination of lift, turning
ability and speed. The Jet 1050 front wing is our smallest front wing and is comparable to our 2019 surf
M front wing. The new design delivers the same amount of lift, but offers better pumping ability, better
speed potential as well as better, more intuitive turning.
• The set comes with our Stabilizer 320 which complements the new front wing by adding a dramatic
amount of “for and aft” stability. Its foil, outline and wing tip angles combine that stability with better
more stable turning.
• The Jet 1050 setup also works great as a wake foil, freeride kite foil setup and can also be used
for windsurfing foiling - especially in combination with our Hover Crossovers. For the wind related
crossover applications we recommend purchasing longer masts to achieve the best performance.
• Wing weights have decreased throughout the range along with a new wet sanded finish on all wings
to optimize the surfaces for top speed.
• The redesigned fuselage introduces a new fixed back wing connection which increases the strength
and stiffness of the wing-fuselage system.
• The front wing connection is modular with our previous year models and with an accessory adapter,
2020 stabilizers can be fit for older generation fuselages (2018 and 2019).
• For 2020, Jet foil sets mast lengths have increased from 55 cm to 65 cm for improved pumping and
• All 2020 aluminium masts feature a new finish which combines the accuracy of the sandblasted finish
with wet sanded surface optimization for ultimate stability and speed.
• The Abracadabra system comes with all complete Jet foil setups. The system has been optimized by
increasing the thread length of the set screw for a stronger connection and tighter fit. A brand new tooless
set screw has also been designed that allows users to mount our foils to the board without a tool.
• New Titanium assembly hardware sets all but eliminate any potential corrosion issues. All hardware
has also changed from Phillips head to Torx, allowing better leverage without the need to apply as much
downward pressure as required by the Phillips head. A Naish Torx T30 driver is also included with every
complete foil set.
• Included with each foil set are covers for the front wing and stabilizer as well as a carry case that
protects your foil gear when dismantled for storage or travel while also reducing waste from packaging.
ABOUT Naish Boarding
Since 1979, Naish has been crafting the tools for you to heighten each and every one of those cherished moments. Fine-tuning every curve, edge and seam along the way, each product is thoughtfully constructed, not only to excel in the moment, but to stand the test of time.
Whatever the reason, whatever the impulse, wherever the water takes you . . . this is your moment. Make it extraordinary.
Driven by a passion for the sport and a thirst to innovate, Naish fuses the talent of top engineers and athletes with cutting edge technologies and premium materials. The result is a wide range of SUP, windsurfing, kiting and surfing products developed to suit the individual needs of anyone from the seasoned professional, to the weekend warrior, to someone just getting their toes wet for the first time.
Ask us anything
Get help buying. Contact us at email@example.com or call us at +32 456 54 22 86
for all orders over €50
Return your unused purchase within 14 days for a full refund
Ask us anything
Our team of specialist is here to help you out
Warranty and Repair Service