2021 North Sonar 70 Edition
Product descriptionOur Sonar modular foil system with 70cm mast provides you with the ideal mast, fuselage and stabilizer for prone foil surfing, learning to kitefoil or foiling in shallow waters. Engineered to last, with exceptional strength to weight ratio, and our unique GeoLock system for a clean, direct feel with minimum resistance on the water. Ride in comfort and control, making use of the fully interchangeable Sonar Foil System to extend your playtime on the water. Simply choose the Sonar Front Wing best suited to your needs to complete your setup (Sonar Front Wing, Foil Board and foil to board attachment hardware sold separately). Type: Modular Foil
- 70cm Aluminium Mast: The ideal Mast height for prone foil surfing, learning to kitefoil or foiling in shallow waters. Precisely CNC-machined from 6061-T6 anodised aeronautical-grade aluminium for minimum resistance, with structurally engineered connections for an exceptional strength to weight ratio.
- GeoLock: Engineered to last, our unique GeoLock tapered geometry locking system provides a more effective load-bearing connection between the Mast and Fuselage, locking them together, so they feel like one piece. Screws engage the GeoLock while the load transfer now takes place over the full cross-section of the mast profile, allowing for a more efficient load distribution and longer-lasting connection.
- Hydrodynamic Carbon stabilizer: In perfect harmony with any Front Wing, our dihedral-shaped rear Stabilizer provides control and riding comfort, allowing fast pivoting turns and easy surface breach-recovery. The Stabilizer's positioning on top of the Fuselage allows for a clean, undisturbed approaching flow. Surface piercing of the Stabilizer is not a problem, as the Front Wing sits deeper in the water and is still fully submerged, giving you that extra time to react and adjust your ride height.
- Board Adaptor: The Sonar Foil System is connected to the board by a lightweight CNC-machined aluminium Board Adaptor with a tapered geometry locking connection that engages with the mast. Fusing Board Adaptor and mast together to build one union for optimum load transfer and a stronger, more direct feeling and steering impulse when foiling.
- 165x90mm bolt pattern: The Sonar Foil System can be mounted to any foil board with a 165x90mm bolt pattern.
- Fuselage AF600: CNC-machined anodised aeronautical grade 6061-T6 aluminum Fuselage. Hydrodynamically optimised shape for minimum resistance.
- Modular foil system: Customise your ride with our fully interchangeable foil parts to explore multiple disciplines and riding styles all with one setup.
- Front Wing sold separately
- Includes 70cm Mast, S01 Stabilizer with Cover, Fuselage AF600, Board Adaptor, Screw Packs A,B,C, Tool Set, Travel Bag.
- 70cm Mast
- S01 Stabilizer with Cover
- Fuselage AF600
- Board Adaptor
- Screw Packs A
- Tool Set
- Travel Bag.
Buy North Kiteboarding Sonar 70 Edition @ ICARUS.EU
Ask us anything
Get help buying.
Info@icarus.eu or send a message via Whatsapp +32 456 54 22 86
for all orders over €50
Return your unused purchase within 14 days for a full refund
Ask us anything
Our team of specialist is here to help you out
Warranty and Repair Service