This site has limited support for your browser. We recommend switching to Edge, Chrome, Safari, or Firefox.

Scarfini Thruster Air medium

$78.00
Item is in stock Only 0 left in stock Item is out of stock Item is unavailable
Quantity

Delivery in 3-5 business days
Free shipping over €50
Easy returns within 14 days for a full refund
Warranty and Repair Service

Product description

Introducing the Scarfini Thruster Air medium fin - a game-changer in the world of surfing! Get ready to experience the lightest and most innovative fin on the market.

Crafted with precision and cutting-edge technology, the Scarfini Air fin is truly revolutionary. It is composed of three main components that work seamlessly together to enhance your surfing performance.

Firstly, the core material of this fin is nothing short of extraordinary. Made with a groundbreaking composition, it consists of a minimum of 90% air, making it incredibly lightweight. The remaining 10% is a closed-cell, thermoplastic, and recyclable polymer foam. This unique blend ensures a homogeneous cell structure, exceptional mechanical properties, and outstanding performance. Plus, it boasts remarkable resistance to fatigue, chemical stability, UV-resistance, and zero water absorption.

Supporting the core is a poly cloth with an ultra-fine weave. This strategic design optimizes strength, particularly towards the thin rear edge of the fin. You can trust that this fin is built to withstand the rigors of the waves, providing you with unparalleled durability and reliability.

Last but not least, the integration of carbon fiber takes this fin to the next level. With its dynamic template design, it replicates the motion of a whip, delivering explosive power and control. Carbon fiber is renowned for its incredible strength-to-weight ratio, making it an essential component of our Air Core fin.

The Scarfini Thruster Air fin is available in three sizes: small, medium, and large. Whether you're a seasoned pro or a beginner, there's a perfect fit for you. Don't miss your chance to be one of the first to ride the lightest and toughest fin around.

Experience the future of surfing with Scarfini's Thruster Air medium fin. Elevate your performance, conquer the waves, and make a statement in the water. Shop now and embark on an unforgettable surfing journey.

Customer service

Ask us anything

Get help buying.

Info@icarus.eu or send a message via Whatsapp +32 456 54 22 86

Discover all sales

Free Shipping

for all orders over €50

Easy returns

Return your unused purchase within 14 days for a full refund

Ask us anything

Our team of specialist is here to help you out

Warranty and Repair Service

Hassle-free help