Demo 2023 Naish Kite Triad - 8m
Condition: like NEW!
Predictable and versatile, the Triad has had some big upgrades this year. The kite is not only perfect for taking your twin tip riding up a level, but it now excels in all types of surf riding. The wingtip shape has been redesigned to increase drift and down the line performance. The kite has been swept back to increase turning speed and lighten the bar pressure. With a lower aspect ratio, the Triad is faster and lighter, making it perfect for stomping new moves or navigating tricky sections in the waves. The Triad maintains its sheet in and go performance due to its luff strut and fairly deep draft, making it an easy kite to progress from beginner to higher level riding. We have redesigned the dacron structure of the kite to strategically place reinforcements only where needed, increasing strength and decreasing overall weight. This multifaceted kite merges ease of use, surf performance, and light responsive bar feel.
- Quad-Tex Ripstop Fabric
- The Quad-Tex Ripstop fabric is an extremely durable material, creating a strong and stiff canopy. Quad-Tex withstands punishing conditions while maintaining high-performance characteristics over the long term.
- HT Plus Seam
- Our high-tenacity thread strengthens the leading edge along the seam, allowing you to confidently inflate your kite to a higher pressure for better flying performance
- Molded Strut Ends
- The molded strut ends provide additional reinforcements to protect the struts from natural wear and tear.
- Aramid Patches
- Provides protection and reinforcement to the seams on the leading edge.
- One Point Inflation System
- Our one point inflation system provides quick and easy inflation and deflation of the kite.
- Luff Strut
- The luff strut provides an adaptable framework for better low-end power.
- Anti-Stiction Window
- The anti-stiction window provides easy relaunch by letting water drain off the kite instantly.
- Diagonal Load Seam
- Distributes kite tension for a more powerful and well-balanced kite
- Progressive Profile
- Evolving the profile along the wingspan allows the center sections of the kite to generate power while the flatter tips minimize drag and allow for faster turning.
Ask us anything
Get help buying.
Info@icarus.eu or send a message via Whatsapp +32 456 54 22 86
for all orders over €50
Return your unused purchase within 14 days for a full refund
Ask us anything
Our team of specialist is here to help you out
Warranty and Repair Service