This site has limited support for your browser. We recommend switching to Edge, Chrome, Safari, or Firefox.

Scarfini Thruster Air small

Item is in stock Only 0 left in stock Item is out of stock Item is unavailable

Product description

Introducing the Scarfini Thruster Air small - the epitome of innovation and performance in the world of surfing. Prepare to be amazed by the lightest floating fin on the market! Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, this fin is designed to take your surfing experience to new heights.

At the core of this revolutionary fin lies a groundbreaking material that is truly awe-inspiring. Composed of a minimum of 90% air, it defies gravity and effortlessly glides through the water. The remaining 10% consists of a closed-cell, thermoplastic, and recyclable polymer foam, ensuring a durable and eco-friendly construction. With its homogeneous cell structure, exceptional mechanical properties, and outstanding performance, this fin is a force to be reckoned with.

But it doesn't stop there. The Scarfini Thruster Air small is reinforced by a poly cloth with an ultra-fine weave. This strategic design optimizes strength, especially towards the thin rear edge of the fin, providing unparalleled stability and control. Ride the waves with confidence, knowing that this fin has your back.

And let's not forget the game-changing integration of carbon fiber. This cutting-edge material adds a whole new dimension to the fin's performance. With a dynamic template design that mimics the motion of a whip, the Scarfini Thruster Air small delivers a responsive and explosive ride like no other. Boasting the highest strength-to-weight ratio, carbon fiber is the secret weapon behind the fin's exceptional performance.

Available in small, medium, and large sizes, the Scarfini Thruster Air is a must-have for surfers who crave the ultimate combination of lightness, durability, and strength. Don't miss your chance to be one of the first to experience the thrill of riding the lightest, toughest fin around.

Elevate your surfing game and make a splash with the Scarfini Thruster Air small. Order now and embark on a journey of unparalleled performance and innovation.

Need Help?

Ask us anything

Free Shipping

for all orders over €50

Easy returns

Return your unused purchase within 14 days for a full refund

Ask us anything

Our team of specialist is here to help you out

Warranty and Repair Service

Hassle-free help

Discover all sales